Ideal for correcting soil acidity, agricultural limestone is composed of calcium and magnesium carbonates. Extracted from SB Mineração’s own reserves, agricultural limestone applied to crops increases the availability of nutrients to the plants and maximizes the effects of fertilizers, which increases the productive capacity of the soil.
- Neutralizes toxic aluminum at depths
- Fertilizes deep down to the lower layers of the soil
- Favors root development
- Corrects soil acidity
- Increases the efficiency of natural and chemical fertilizers
- Provides better aeration and circulation of water
- Improves symbiotic nitrogen fixation by legumes
- Increases availability of NPK, calcium, magnesium, sulfur and molybdenum in soil
It is also possible to develop new products for the customer’s needs. The agricultural limestone is sold in the following forms: in bulk, big bags, and raffia bags.
Are you interested?
Contact us and tell us your needs!